B1200P Automated Wheel Balancer in Black
The B1200P is a fully automatic machine that automatically detects rim diameter and offset distance and chooses the correct balancing mode, weight type, and placement without any manual interaction from a technician.
Features like easyWeight™ technology utilize laser-guided precision to show the exact location of optimal weight placement. Balance high-performance wheels with confidence and ensure a better appearance of the wheel with our Split Weight Mode that allows for accurate balancing of alloy rims while hiding the weights behind the spokes. Productivity-enhancing features like wheel measurement scanning, automatic spoke detection, and electromechanical Power Clamp™ provide pinpoint accuracy and efficiency. The B1200P wheel balancer from John Bean is simple to operate and provides state-of-the-art diagnosis with unique attributes to make every wheel balancing job easier and more accurate than ever.
- TOUCHSCREEN INTERFACE Fast and intuitive interface with large digits, colored weight position indicators increase speed, ease-of-use, and ergonomics for the daily job.
- AUTOMATIC DATA ENTRY No manual data entry is required; this machine automatically detects the wheel dimensions and selects the balancing mode, weight type, and weight position to speed up the balancing cycle time and minimize operational errors.
- SMARTSONAR™ Automatic rim width detection using sonar sensors to avoid manual entry errors.
- SPLIT WEIGHT MODE This feature allows for accurate balancing with easy-to-follow manual procedures to hide the weights behind the spokes, preserving the wheel’s visual presentation.
- STOP IN POSITION Touch the screen to automatically rotate the wheel to the weight application position.
- RIM LIGHTING Bright LED lighting system that facilitates rim cleaning and aids in the weight positioning process.
- QUICKBAL™ Optimizes the number of revolutions according to each wheel’s specifications while always operating at maximum speed and reducing cycle time.
- PRINTOUT Reports can be printed through the local network or saved as a PDF to an external flash drive.
|Weight approx.||238 lbs||lbs|
|Power supply||230V 50/60Hz||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||75″x39″x53″||inch|